MIKK-LINE RED – RAINWEAR OF RECYCLED PLASTIC
There is trash everywhere in the environment. Every year 8 million tons of plastic ends up in the oceans. The scary Great Pacific garbage patch and pollution has indeed left an impact on us.
As a children clothing manufacturer we have a large responsibility towards children and the environment. That’s why we have decided to make environmentally friendly rainwear made of recycled plastic bottles. By using recycled plastic when producing the rainwear, 80% less energy is used in comparison to the rainwear made of polyester and oil.
From plastic to rainwear: How do we make rainwear out of recycled plastic bottles?
RAIN JACKET FOR BOYS
RAIN JACKET FOR GIRLS
RAIN COAT FOR GIRLS
RAIN PANTS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
RAINWEAR WITH SOFT LINING
- Waterproof >8.000 mm H2O.
- Welded seams – the seams have been melted together. This prevents water to penetrate the seams, making the rainwear 100% waterproof.
- Dirt repellent – makes it easier for you to clean off dirt whenever the child has been playing outside.
- Reflective details that makes your child visible in the dark.
- Detachable hood.
- YKK zipper, which is a very durable and strong zipper.
- Chin protection – our overlay at the top of the zipper protexts the child’s soft chin when zipping up.
- Rubber nametag on the inside of the garment.
- Pockets – perfect for the child who loves to collect things.
2 in 1 – fleece jacket and rain jacket
Our rainwear with lining (style 16835) is very functional!
The fleece lining inside the jacket can be “zipped off” so you have a fleece jacket and a rain jacket in 2 different pieces. They can of course also be zipped together as one jacket!
At Mikk-Line we prioritize the safety of children. That is why all of our rainwear has reflective details – to make sure that children are safe when it is dark outside.
The hoods are detachable and can be removed easily. If it gets stuck on something, the hood will immediately remove itself from the rainwear to prevent any harm.
Follow Mikk-Line on Facebook & Instagram: