Rainwear from Mikk-Line is made of polyester and has gotten a super soft and waterproof surface treatment on the outer side. Our rainwear keeps your child warm, dry and protects against wind and weather.
Advantages of MIKK-LINE RAINWEAR:
- Waterproof >8.000 mm H2O (Campaign rainwear >3.000 mm H2O).
- Welded seams – the seams have been melted together, making the rainwear 100% waterproof.
- Elastic bands around hands and feet, making sure that shirts and pants stay safely inside the rainwear.
- Straps to secure underneath the boots, so the rain pants doesn’t slide up.
- Rain pants are adjusted to different age groups – for the smallest kids, the rain pants have a higher rise on the body as well as suspenders (up until size 98). This prevents water from entering the rainwear if the kid falls or plays on slides. From size 104 and up, our rainwear has elastic in the waist, because it allows the kids to easier take off the rainwear themselves if needed. On a select few styles, we have pants with suspenders all the way up until size 116.
- Detachable hood.
- Reflectors – our reflectors have been approved in accordance to the EN 471 standard and are visible from a distance of up to 140 meters.
- Smooth zipper.
- Chin protection overlay on top of the zipper.
- Very durable materials.
- Designed with free movement and a perfect fit in mind.
- Rubber nametag on the inside of the garment.
TIP! On particularly cold days, rainwear can easily be combined with thermowear or wool fleece. This combination is just as warm as a snowsuit.
Rain pants adjusted to several ages
Our rain pants in the smallest sizes have a higher waist and suspenders up to size 98. Both functions prevent water from getting to the stomach and back of the child when playing outside.
From size 104 and up our rain pants have elastic in the waist in order to make kids in the daycare able to easily put on and take off the pants themselves. On some styles we offer rain pants with suspenders up to size 116.
Safety is our priority
At Mikk-Line we prioritize the safety of children. All the details on our clothes are well thought out – among them is a detachable hood, which will remove itself if it gets caught in something.
Our rainwear has reflector details, making children easy to see in the dark, as well as chin protection on the zippers.