Softshell is made of dirt-repellent and waterproof fabric. It is perfect for everyday use especially in the spring and autumn periods. Softshell from mikk-line is durable, have a perfect fit and lots of functional details that ensures the best comfort. Our softshell is available as: Suit, jacket or pants.
BENEFITS OF SOFTSHELL
- Waterproof fabric> 8,000 mm H2O
- Breathable > 5,000 g / m2 / 24h
- Suits have reinforcement at the knee and back – 50,000 RUBS
- Reflex details
- YKK zipper – a quality zipper that holds
- Removable hood
- Chin protection
- Inside namesign
WHY CHOOSE SOFTSHELL?
There are many reasons to choose softshell for your child. Softshell is perfect for the transitional periods when your child is outside playing. Softshell from mikk-line is waterproof 8.000 mm windproof and breathable (5.000) It is soft, light and comfortable and enables your child to move freely. Softshell is not insulating but since it is windproof it still protects against the cold.
BIONIC FINISH ECO
Our softshell is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation. It is biodegradable and free of fluorinated substances.
- We recommend that outerwear is rarely washed, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.