Softshell is made of dirt-repellent and waterproof fabric. It is perfect for everyday use especially in the spring and autumn periods. Softshell from Mikk-Line is durable, have a perfect fit and lots of functional details that ensure the best comfort. Our softshell is available as: Suit, jacket or pants.
BENEFITS OF SOFTSHELL
- Waterproof fabric> 8,000 mm H2O
- Breathable > 5,000 g / m2 / 24h
- Suits have reinforcement at the knee and back – 50,000 RUBS
- Reflex details
- YKK zippers
- Removable hood
- Chin protection
- Inside namesign
WHY CHOOSE SOFTSHELL?
There are many reasons to choose softshell for your child. Softshell is popular in kindergartens and schools where they often are used during the transition periods, Softshell from mikk-line is both waterproof (8,000 mm), windproof and breathable (5,000).
Softshell is both soft, light and comfortable, which gives your child the freedom of movement. Softshell is not insulating, but since softshell is windproof, it still protects against the cold. When active children play outdoors, it is important to wear outerwear that is waterproof, breathable and durable.
BIONIC FINISH ECO
Our softshell is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation. It is biodegradable and free of fluorinated substances.
- We recommend that softshell only is washed rarely, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment.
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.