If you want outerwear for general use with a dirt-repelling surface, high durability and a perfect fit, then our softshell is a great choice. It is packed with plenty of functional details, which ensures the best comfort in daily use.
Our softshell is available as suit, jacket and pants.
Advantages of softshell:
- Waterproof >8000 mm H2O
- Breathable >5000 g/m2/24h
- Reinforcements on knees and seat on our softshell suits
- Dirt repellent
- Security: Detachable hood and chin protection
- Rubber nametag on the inside of the garment
- Outerwear should only rarely be washed, and preferably without any washing powder or fabric softeners because the waterproof treatment on the garment can be damaged
- It is often enough to just shake off all the dried dirt, or wash it away with a wet piece of cloth
- Always empty your pockets before you wash your garment
- Close zippers and velcro tape before washing
- To achieve a faster drying time, you can hang up snowsuits and pants upside-down