Mikk-Line thermal wear is perfect when the weather is unstable and chilly. It is incredibly comfortable and versatile, not least because of the taslon reinforcements on both knees and seat. Thermal wear can be combined with either rain pants or nylon jackets for extra usage.
Advantages of thermal wear
- Water repellent
- Enhancements on the knees and the backside
- Chin protection
- Rubber nametag on the inside of the garment
- Reflective details
Many combination possibilities
Our thermal wear gives several combination possibilities:
- Use the thermal wear under the rain clothes on a rainy day when it is cold and wet
- Combine the thermal clothes with a jacket or snowsuit on the colder days
- When it is warmer, you can use the thermal wear alone
Thermal wear is often used as mid layer because it insulates against cold and it keeps the body temperature.