Thermal wear is perfect as outerwear when the weather is unstable and chilly. On the cooler or rainy days it is warms and insulating under rainwear or a jacket. It is comfortable and very durable, not least because of the taslon reinforcements on both knees and seat.
Many combination possibilities
- On a rainy day you can use thermal wear under rainwear
- On cold days you can combine thermal wear with a jacket or snowsuit
- On warmer days you can use the thermal wear alone
BASIC THERMAL WEAR
- Reinforcement on knees and seat
- Reflex details
- Chin protection
- Inside namesign
BIONIC FINISH ECO
All thermal wear is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation. It is biodegradable and free of fluorinated substances.
- We recommend that thermal wear only is washed rarely, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment.
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.