WINTERJACKETS AND SNOWSUITS
The warm and cosy winter jackets and snowsuits from mikk-line are all treated with Bionic-Finish ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation without the use of fluorides. They all provide maximum comfort and are designed for movement and outdoor play.
WINTERJACKETS AND SNOWSUITS
- Waterproof 8,000 – 10,000 mm H2O (Varies by style)
- Taped seams
- Breathable 3,000 – 5000 g / m2 / 24h (Varies by style)
- Bionic-Finish ECO – An environmentally friendly impregnation
- No fluorines
- Durable material with 40,000-50,000 RUBS
- Some snowsuits have reinforcements on the knees and back
- Insulating aluseat on most of the babystyles
- Fake fur on some styles
- Dirt-repellent – easy to clean.
- Safety details: Reflectors, detachable hood and chin protection
- YKK zipper – a quality zipper that holds
- Inside namesign
- 100% polyester or 100% nylon
NEW! RECYCLED WINTERWEAR
The newest edition to our winter wear is winter jackets and snow suits made of recycled materials. They are designed especially for the extreme Scandinavian weather. The material is soft, durable and sustainable.
This winterjackets and snowsuits are printed with ALLOVER REFLEX, so the whole jacket lights up in the dark. It provides maximum safety in traffic.
- Allover REFLEX print
- 100% RECYCLED nylon from e.g. fishing nets
- Bionic Finish® Eco – an environmentally friendly impregnation.
- Waterproof 10,000 mm
- Breathable 5,000
- Durable 50,000 RUBS.
BIONIC FINISH ECO
All our winterjackets and snowsuits is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation. It is biodegradable and free of fluorinated substances.
RECYCLED WITH GOLD PRINT
Gorgeous winter jackets and snowsuits with elegant gold print – the girls will love it! They are made of RECYCLED materials.
Winterjackets from mikk-line are both warm and waterproof. They are designed for the changing winter weather. The waist can often be adjusted for a perfect fit.
Our snowsuits are adapted to the different needs, depending on the age of the children. Our baby suits have two zippers that makes it easy to put on and take off. Most baby styles also have an insulating alu-seat, as the little ones often sits while playing.
HOW TO MAKE CLOTHES FROM RECYCLED MATERIAL
Used bottles, fishing nets and other recycled material are comminuted and melted. Thin threads are made to create the soft recycled fabric.
- We recommend that outerwear is rarely washed, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.