SOFT THERMAL – RECYCLED
Soft recycled thermal wear is mikk-lines newest edition to the thermal wear collection. The soft material gives your child great freedom of movement. Thermal wear has a high insulating ability that ensures the child stays warm through several hours of play.
- Bionic-Finish ECO – An environmentally friendly impregnation
- Reinforcements on knee and seat
- Reflex details
- YKK zipper – a quality zipper that holds
- Chin protection
- Inside namesign
- 100% RECYCLED polyester
RECYCLED – sustainable clothing
As a clothing manufacturer we have a great responsibility to the children and the environment. mikk-line wishes to contribute to a better environment and more sustainability. We are constantly working on finding the most environmentally friendly solutions for our products. A large part of our outerwear is made of recycled materials such as plastic bottles and fishing nets.
“We care”. Let us stand together to give our children a greener future.
HOW TO MAKE CLOTHES FROM RECYCLED MATERIAL
Used bottles, fishing nets and other recycled material are comminuted and melted. Thin threads are made to create the soft recycled fabric.
BIONIC FINISH ECO
All thermal wear is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation. It is biodegradable and free of fluorinated substances.
- We recommend that outerwear is rarely washed, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.