SOFT THERMAL – RECYCLED
One of this year’s NEWS from mikk-line is this super soft RECYCLED thermal wear for children. The soft material gives your child great freedom of movement. Thermal wear has a high insulating ability that ensures that your child stays warm through several hours of play. Use SOFT THERMAL outdoor on dry days or under rainwear.
- Bionic-Finish ECO – An environmentally friendly impregnation
- Reinforcements on knee and seat
- Reflex details
- YKK zipper
- Chin protection
- Inside namesign
- 100% RECYCLED polyester
RECYCLED – sustainable clothing
As a clothing manufacturer, we have a great responsibility to the children and the environment. That is why we at mikk-line contribute to a better environment and more sustainability. We are constantly working to find the most environmentally friendly solutions for our products.
A large part of our outerwear is made from recycled materials from e.g. plastic bottles and fishing nets. “We care”, so let’s stand together to give our children a greener future.
HOW TO MAKE CLOTHES FROM RECYCLED MATERIAL
Used bottles, fishing nets and other recycled material are comminuted and melted. Thin threads are made to create the soft recycled fabric.
BIONIC FINISH ECO
All thermal wear is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation. It is biodegradable and free of fluorinated substances.
- We recommend that thermal wear only is washed rarely, as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment.
- Use special washing powder for outerwear or leave it out completely. Never use fabric softener.
- Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe off the worst with a wet cloth.
- Close the zipper before washing.